Moldavian Boxing Federation awarded AIBA 2020 ‘Best in Boxing’ prize to Dorin Busca as the best boxer.
The ‘Best in Boxing’ trophies are given in 2020 for the International Boxing Day celebrated on July 22nd to promote the advancement of all key people in the sport of boxing. They recognize outstanding achievements and contributions made to develop, encourage, and strengthen boxing in each country.
Boxers receive the trophy not only for sporting performance but also for their social activity.
All the winners’ list of Moldova is as follows:
- Best man boxer – Dorin Bucsa, Hincesti
- Best woman boxer – Julia Koroli, Tiraspol
- Best coach – Igor Untila, Hincesti, the head coach of the national team of Moldova
- Best youth man boxer – Vladislav Gudzi, Tiraspol
- Best youth woman boxer – Daria Cozorez, Tiraspol
- Best ringside doctor – Maya Toncogla, Chisinau
- Best R&J – Valerii Pastuhov, Tiraspol, 3 Star R&J
- Best Official – Anatoli Kaigorodov, Chisinau, AIBA ITO
- Best cutman – Gennadii Anpilogov
- Best boxing school – Wrestling and Boxing School in Tiraspol
- Best innovation project – “PROFESSIONAL BOXING SHOW 2019”, Alexey Chirtoca, Moldavian Boxing Federation Vice President, Chairman of the Professional Boxing Department
AIBA awards ‘Best in Boxing’ is awarded in each AIBA member country.
The post Dorin Busca awarded as a best man boxer 2020 of Moldova appeared first on AIBA.
The post Dorin Busca awarded as a best man boxer 2020 of Moldova appeared first on xlsport.hu.